Campus Lab Rules
- Labs are for the use of Mills College students only.
- No food or drink allowed in the labs at any time.
- Lab users are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible and courteous manner
while in the computing lab and to maintain a noise level conducive to an academic
- Compromising the security of any computer or network, and/or using campus computing
resources to engage in any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- Mills College forbids the unauthorized reproduction of software or use of illegally
obtained software. Using campus equipment to make illegal copies of software is prohibited.
- Lab users may not install personal copies of software on any campus computer or alter
any existing software.
- Lab users must log into their own accounts. Account sharing is strictly prohibited. Lab users must log out after finishing their work.
- Mills College is not responsible for personal belongings. Do not leave personal items
- Lab users must log in to be able to print.
- 2.4 GHz wireless phones may disrupt network connection (Internet speed) in labs and
- Please keep doors closed to avoid theft.
- Personal items will be deleted weekly from these machines. Be sure to backup or copy
your files to your Google Drive space or a personal storage device.
- If you have any problems in an ITS lab, or the lab needs supplies, call 510.430.2005
(or extension 2005 from a campus phone).