Completing Your Financial Aid Verification
Graduate students must follow the directions below to complete the financial aid verification
- Visit mills.verifymyfafsa.com and login with your Mills username and password.
- Once you're logged in, review any major items. These appear as white text on a blue
bar. You may have multiple major items.
- Click the arrow to the left of the major item to review subitems.
- Subitems with a green circled check mark have been uploaded or completed and are awaiting
final submission .
- Subitems with a red circle are still outstanding and need to be completed by you before
you can submit your verification.
- Once all items have been uploaded, the "Submit" button will become a solid, dark blue.
You must click "Submit" to indicate that you've completed all uploads.
- A green "Finish" button will then appear. Double check to make sure you're happy with
your submissions, then click "Finish."
- The Financial Aid Office can only review and finalize verification once all of the
above steps have been completed successfully.
Please note that mills.verifiymyfafsa.com may send you to other websites for you to gather documentation or complete certain
steps. These sites may include FAFSA.ed.gov or irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. If you are sent to those sites, please make sure to follow all steps and instructions
and to receive confirmation from that site.