Financial Aid Forms for Graduate Students

Below are links to critical applications and forms to help you apply for, verify, and receive your graduate financial aid package. Please carefully follow all deadlines associated with the completion of the following documents and processes in order to receive the best possible aid package. If you have any questions regarding financial aid forms or processes, contact the Financial Aid Office at the M Center.

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which can be completed online, determines a student's eligibility for need-based financial aid. All domestic students who wish to receive financial aid must file the FAFSA each academic year following the published deadlines for graduate students who are applying for admission to Mills or continuing/returning Mills graduate students.

Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan Entrance Counseling & Master Promissory Note

To be completed by graduate students who are the recipients of a Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan. In order to receive this loan, students must complete entrance counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) at

Federal Direct PLUS Loan Forms

To be completed by graduate students applying for a Federal Direct PLUS Loan. In order to be considered for this loan, students must complete Direct PLUS Loan Application for Graduate Students and a PLUS Master Promissory Note (MPN).

Financial Aid Verification

The verification form for Mills graduate students is now available online at Visit our Completing Your Financial Aid Verification webpage for detailed instructions.

Summer Financial Aid Application

To be completed by Mills students who are interested in receiving financial aid for Summer Session. The Summer Financial Aid Application (PDF) must be completed and submitted to the M Center.