Applying for Financial Aid

While the financial aid options for graduate students are more limited than the options for undergraduates, we want to help you receive the maximum amount of aid for which you're eligible. The first step is applying for aid by completing all required forms and submitting them by the proper deadlines.

Students Applying for Admission to Mills | Continuing and Returning Graduate Students

Graduate Students Applying for Admission to Mills

After reviewing the information below, we invite you to reach out to your admissions counselor at 510.430.3309 or if you have additional questions. Your counselor can also connect you with a Mills financial aid specialist at the M Center, if needed.

Continuing and Returning Mills Graduate Students

As a Mills graduate student, you may continue to receive aid as long as you maintain satisfactory academic progress. With need-based financial aid, if there is little change in your financial circumstances from year to year, you can expect to be offered a similar level of aid for each year as long as you submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the College's published deadlines.

If you have additional questions, we encourage you to contact the Financial Aid Office to speak with a financial aid specialist.