Job & Volunteer Opportunities
Become a part of our mission and volunteer as a tutor, presenter, or mentor.
- Consider a two-hour commitment per week to provide academic and social support during
the Oakland Unified School District (OUSD) academic year
- Develop meaningful and impactful relationships with local youth
- Enhance your professional resume by working with a diverse population of students
There are opportunities for tutoring with Upward Bound as a work-study employee.
If you are interested, please fill out and submit the volunteer application.
- Consider a one- to two-hour commitment at one (or more if desired) of our events
- Make a positive impact with our local youth and families
- Consider becoming a mentor and role model for one of the 800 students we serve in
the Oakland Unified School District
If you know a friend, colleague, or family member who might also be a great volunteer,
please encourage them to apply!