Automated External Defibrillator Locations
Last updated January 18, 2017
Automated Eternal Defibrillators (AED) are located across the Mills Campus. Unless
otherwise specified, defibrillators are Phillips Heartstart (Model 5066A) devices.
- One (1) Littlefield Concert Hall (Music Bldg) | Wallmount unit, Main Lobby
- Two (2) DPS Patrol Vehicles | Mobile units, one per department auto
- Two (2) Mills College Childrens School, Main Office and Rm 111*
- One (1) Haas Pavilion, Lobby across from Fitness Center (Wallmount Cabinet; Alarmed)Heartsine
Samaritan 300P - Adult Chest Pad/Battery Connection
- One (1) Trefethen Aquatic Center, TAC Rm 101*
- One (1) Vera Whole Health Clinic, Hallway beyond Reception DeskZoll AED Plus
*Units not controlled by DPS.